About the WebinarNACM Connect is now offering Free 20-minute webinars to help our members digest actionable information on credit related subjects.• How to find up-to-date information
About the Webinar
NACM Connect is now offering Free 20-minute webinars to help our members digest actionable information on credit related subjects.
• How to find up-to-date information on small or new businesses.
• Offering a line-of-credit to a small business can be risky!
• Obtaining information on a company’s owner or guarantor can provide insight into the business’ credit behavior.
• Learn how a blended credit report may help you extend credit with confidence!
• Learn which credit reports result in a ‘soft’ versus a ‘hard’ Inquiry being added to an individual’s credit record.
About the Presenter
Neil Cline, M.A., B.A. began his work as a Credit Industry Professional at Experian in 2013, where he held positions in both the Consumer and Business Credit Divisions. Cline started working at NACM Connect in late October 2019. In his current role as Credit Solutions Consultant, he supports Northern Illinois, Wisconsin and Nebraska members with their use of NACM Connect based credit risk management tools and resources. Cline currently lives at his home in McHenry, Illinois with his wife, Sheryl, and their two dogs ‘Piper’ & ‘Pixie’.
Contact Neil Cline at email@example.com or call 847.483.6469.
All registrations for NACM Connect educational events are taken online at nacmconnect.org.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 10:20 am