- The Account Monitoring System allows you to set the criteria that you want to be notified about; aging buckets, public records, collections, etc.
- Members can subscribe to the Account Monitor Service (AMS) by submitting specific criteria to NACM Connect.
- Members can receive email notifications and log into the NTCR website to view their custom list.
- Email notification is the best way to ensure that you receive timely information.
- We can send these emails to an unlimited number of credit personnel members.
- Depending on your criteria, and the activity reported by other members, you may receive an email daily, or only sporadically as your selected events occur.
- Simply click on the hyperlink provided in the email and enter your Member Access Code and initials to access your main menu.
- Select the Account Monitoring button to review the previous 21 days of triggers.
- Easily see the full credit report by clicking on the company name.
Via Main Menu
- Log on as usual to your NACM Connect member page @www.nacmconnect.org
- On the Main Menu page, click on the Account Monitoring button
- Review the previous 21 days of activity
- Sort by type, date or company name
- Easily access the full credit report by clicking on the company name.
Note: Account Monitor information is deleted every 21 days, even if it is not retrieved.
* Alert Information
Unless otherwise specified, the system will notify you of All Alert types used by your NACM Affiliate. This list may differ between participating NACM affiliates and may be updated at any time. Confirm with your affiliate which codes are available, or simply request the ‘Select All’ option. Below are a few examples of the codes available.
_____ AC Account Closed _____ ACS Account Closed by Supplier
_____ ATT Attorney _____ COL Collection
_____ CRW Credit Withdrawn _____ DSP Dispute
_____ FRA Fraud _____ HDS Holding Orders
_____ NSF Non-Sufficient Funds _____ P/D Past Due
_____ W/O Write Off _____ Select All
** UCC & Public Records
Currently, UCC and other Public Record items may be entered into the system by participating NACM Affiliates. At this time, AMS DOES NOT include data from our 3rd party provider. Unless otherwise specified, the system will notify you of All UCC’s and Public Record types used by your NACM Affiliate. This list may differ between participating NACM affiliates and be updated anytime. Confirm with your affiliate which types are available, or simply request the ‘Select All’ option. Below are a few examples of the types available.
_____ DJDG Default Judgment _____ JDG Judgment
_____ FTL Federal Tax Lien _____ PL Payroll Tax Lien
_____ STL State Tax Lien _____ Select All