Elite Members/Emerging Leader Program
A Special Program for Exceptional Credit Team Members!
“The Elite Membership” honors outstanding and exceptional young Credit Professionals. All members of NACM Connect are eligible for this program. Candidates must be 35-years-old or under, and be employed by NACM Connect member companies in good standing.
This program recognizes young Credit Professionals for their service, talent and outstanding commitment. If you have a team member or co-worker that you think deserves extra recognition for their standout qualities, traits and characteristics, please consider them for a nomination. Nominations are excepted annually during the month of January.
Candidates selected for a two-year term of Elite Membership will receive:
- Free membership in NACM Connect as an Elite Member for two years.
- Free admission to all NACM Connect educational programs including classes, seminars, webinars,
the Annual Meeting and the fall Credit Conferences.
- Free admission to all NACM social events, including Golf outings, boat cruises, etc.
- Elite Members will be appointed to the Emerging Leaders/Social Media Committee.
- Free admission to other special social/networking events planned for the Elite Membership group
and geared for them and their peers.
- Invitations to dinners and networking with key NACM Connect Board members.
- Elite Members will receive extra recognition and introduction at all events, and will be featured in the
NACM Connect publication, The InterConnection.
- Would be required to attend educational sessions at both the Annual Meeting and Credit Conference.