Careers at NACM Connect
Virtually every business transaction that concerns another business involves credit. NACM Connect is a not-for-profit, member-owned and directed trade association focused on business credit, commercial credit and financial management professionals.
NACM Connect provides services and information to assist credit professionals in all facets of their work activities, including credit groups, credit reports, credit references, credit application processing, collections services, credit law, and more. In addition, NACM Connect educates its members in credit, collections and related matters while working toward the continuing professionalization of the credit management field. We are an Affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management.
Account Executive-Consumer Credit
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Account Executive promotes and sells Consumer Credit solutions and services, ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and achieves sales goals and objectives within an assigned territory or industry vertical. This outside sales role will target medium to large businesses in building a pipeline, ensure retention and driving new growth for the business.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle to drive the sale of solutions/services to new and/or current clients in an assigned area to achieve assigned revenue objectives.
- Responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective clients.
- Identify relative products, solutions and services to meet customer needs; ensure use case; plan, prioritize and execute discussions with clients.
- Protect and grow NACM Connect client relationships with key decision makers, approvers, influencers, as well as, developing and executing sales strategy through a defined account plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s business needs and act as a strategic advisor and partner to the client.
- Serve as the voice of the customer; share client perspective, feedback and insights with management.
- Provide accurate and timely sales activity reports to reflect the true status of sales opportunities; actively manage pipeline via tools provided in SharePoint, CRM and Excel.
- Manage follow-up with clients to ensure client satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
Job Requirements – Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) plus direct sales with consumer credit experience.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new customer relationships with a successful track record of achieving/exceeding individual sales targets.
- Experience in solution selling; strong influencing and negotiation skills; consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills; independent decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide practical recommendations. Sound judgement coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective listening skills; able to consolidate and succinctly translate and relay market/client feedback; able to present and discuss complex concepts to executive audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and planning abilities; able to effectively prioritize and manage through competing priorities.
- Strong business, financial and market awareness.
- Professional demeanor. Ability to travel as needed.