We understand that information in today’s credit world is vital. Participating in a Best Practices Discussion Group will provide you with credit-specific education, contacts in the local credit community, and the opportunity to share ideas with fellow colleagues.
Next Meeting Topics:
- Third Party Portals…How Do You Handle?
- Mergers & Acquisitions…How Does It Impact Your Department?
- Credit Card Acceptance…How Do You Keep Fees in Check?
About the Best Practices Discussion Group
Unlike traditional credit groups, the NACM Connect Indiana Best Practices Discussion Group is not industry-specific. Your entire company may attend each meeting including your associates, members of the credit department, and even the CEO of your organization. Any NACM Connect member company is welcome to join the group. Each meeting will discuss best practices and no specific customers will be mentioned.
About the Group Meetings
Four times each year, the Best Practices Discussion Group will hold a roundtable discussion. Local meetings will be held in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. We will focus on various credit-related topics relevant to today’s business professionals. NACM personnel, a member company, or a guest speaker will facilitate a lunch meeting.
Objectives of the Best Practices Discussion Group
• Determine necessary improvements for your credit and/or accounting departments and organization.
• Analyze how other organizations achieve high-performance levels.
• Use gathered information to enhance your company’s performance.
For More Information or to Register:
Please contact Kelly Hall at email@example.com or 317.225.4281.