Credit 103 is designed for mid-level credit professionals who would like to learn where they fit into the corporate structure and give them tools, which are not widely talked about, and creating a positive impact on the mission of their credit department. This course is interactive and will include scenarios that will teach students ways to use the tools presented in the class.
- The role of the credit department within an organization
- An ethical look at the credit department
- Choosing professional vendors
- Putting the pieces together, how to use the tools
- The importance of education and obtaining your certification