Credit 103 is designed for mid-level credit professionals who would like to learn where they fit into the corporate structure and give them tools, which are not widely talked about, and creating a positive impact on the mission of their credit department. This course is interactive and will include scenarios that will teach students ways to use the tools presented in the class.
• The role of the credit department within an organization
• An ethical look at the credit department
• Choosing professional vendors
• Putting the pieces together, how to use the tools
• The importance of education and obtaining your certification
Members: $230 (per class)
Non-Members: $460 (per class)
Two coupons are valid per person
All classes are from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. CT
Location: Zoom Classroom
Zoom Classroom Questions? Contact Margaret Krafft at 847-483-6420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registrations for NACM Connect educational events are taken online at nacmconnect.org.
While registering online, you will have the opportunity to choose your payment method. We are happy to take a credit card online or invoice you. You will also have the opportunity to apply coupons as allowed.
• Payment must be received one week prior to the class date
• “No Shows” will be responsible for the full amount
• Classes subject to cancellation based on enrollment
• 0.6 CEUs available
Cancellations must be received in writing (via fax, email or mail) no later than one week prior to the class date to qualify for a full refund. Cancellations received later than one week prior to the class date do not qualify for a refund of registration fees. Sorry, phone cancellations cannot be honored. A 20% surcharge applies to late registrations and rebooking. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.