NACM Connect is now offering web seminars as part of our education and training initiative. We will help you keep up with your professional development one-hour at a time. Webinar topics include issues and developments important to credit professionals. If you have any questions about NACM Connect webinars please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-483-6400.
Managing International Trade Credit Risk in 2022
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
Tuesday, February 8
10–11 a.m. CST (8–9 a.m. PT; 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET)
Cost (per Webinar)
$99 – Member, $198 – Nonmember
(One coupon will be accepted)
Demand for credit from international customers has evolved in the past two years. It is never going to return to pre-2020 norms. This webinar will provide attendees with an understanding of:
• Today’s longer terms and slower payments from other countries
• Why and how to re-evaluate foreign customers’ creditworthiness now
• Recognizing credit risks arising from supply chain disruptions
• Recognizing new credit risks arising from coming economic recovery
• Macroeconomic factors that mask underlying customer issues
• Tools, techniques, best practices for international credit management
While registering online, you will have the opportunity to choose your payment method. We are happy to take a credit card online or invoice you. You will also have the opportunity to apply coupons as allowed.