NACM National Trade Credit Report (NTCR)
What does the Portfolio Risk Analysis say to you?
Get a detailed picture of your accounts receivable and the exposure based on your data and others selling to your customers. See geographical and comparable dollar and account exposure over a range of scoring classes from Low to High Risk. Isolate your accounts to take action on accounts that are slowing down. Drill down to see exposed ZIP codes within each state.
Subscription-based service of up to 50+ data fields delivered monthly to your inbox
Risk Analysis Export Program
- By supplying trade data to NACM Connect, you are able to receive downloads of credit risk scores and industry statistics on our customers and their industry.
- Segment and review higher-risk customers for collection activities and review.
- Receive over 70 data fields on your customers and data from NACM in an Excel format.
- Identify upsell opportunities of low-risk customers by adjusting credit limits based on the company’s good credit standings.
- Review the total dollars and percent of total dollars each of your customers are paying in each payment bracket from trade data supplied to NACM.
Portfolio Risk Level Analysis and Descriptions
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Credit Solutions Team
that helps us to make credit decisions in a timely manner."
The return rate on my inquiries is about 99%. The success rate in accessing reports is extremely high when ordering Equifax Canadian Reports.“